CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TEA TIME ARRIVES

Well, Hello to all of you in bloggerland!!!! I haven't posted anything in over a year and I can't promise that it won't be that long before I can post again!!!! LOL....I just wanted to let everyone know that Kathy is still here, still working hard, and loving the LORD with all her heart....

I have been a very busy lady....since I last spoke to you, we have moved from Hawaii to Georgia...I have had a house fire and moved again....also, before that I opened my new catering business called Tea Time Catering...and NOW I am in the process of opening my own bakery....which will be called....you guessed it.....TEA TIME BAKERY!.....we are sooo excited about this new venture.....

I am still loving and homeschooling my 3 beautiful, wonderful children and so far have been successful at the schedule...I am feeling a bit run down, but I take plenty of time for me with some breaks in between....

I will attempt to keep this thing going!!! I promise......Until next time....

Love the Lord with ALL your hearts

Kathy

1 comments:

9ndhouse- Katie said...

I've been gone too! I see I haven't miss any posts from you!
:-) God bless you and your family!!