CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE IN BLOG WORLD???


Well, First of all I am sincerely sorry for my lack of blogging....It has been the CRAZIEST couple of weeks....First Nikki was struck with her Gallbladder surgery and then one by one, everyone I knew started getting ill, and NOW my entire crew is down and out with none other than.........STREP THROAT!!!!!!!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If something is out there floating around in the air, I get it....and I get it bad.....so, my children and I are officially in hiberation AT LEAST till Next Monday....We will go NOWHERE, we will do NOTHING...and thank Goodness for my dear friends who are willing to help out with some grocery errands.....I will need bread, fruit and milks! LOL....Isn't that always the case?????? So, all of you out there (if anyone is listening) please say a prayer for our Foster Clan that we can get to feeling better soon and rejoin the human race!!!!


Love to all and have a wonderful day!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would totally buy you some groceries if I were there. LOL. SOrry you guys are all sickies!!! I'm here as always working and taking care of my kids!

crazy4chai said...

oh my....i cannot wait to get back to the mainland!!! If the van will allow us, we plan on doing the cross country trip thing....i need to get the van in good working order before we leave here though....if we can, we want to stop your way and visit a day or so!! Love you guys and miss you bunches!

9ndhouse- Katie said...

Sorry your having a rough time, being sick is no fun at all!! I would get you groceries too if I were there!! You forgot the chicken soup in your list!! :-) Gotcha in my prayers and hope you feel better soon!!

crazy4chai said...

thanks so much Katie.....It is miserable getting trapped indoors for this amount of time....but, I'm hoping to get everyone well before the Thanksgiving festivities!!! Yes....I need chicken soup...LOL....thanks for your prayers!

Anonymous said...

You know you guys are welcomed anytime! I would be so excited to see you guys!