CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

WAIT......DON'T FAINT!!!!!

Hey Everyone! Wait, don't faint! I am alive and doing well (for the most part), and time is just DRAGGIN' on and on and the closer my husband is to returning from Iraq, the slower the time seems to creep along......UGH!!!! Well, let's see...what's new this past month??? Well, we still don't know where we are going to be stationed at next.....hopefully that will be coming soon! We've all been down sick here for a few weeks, much better now though!.....First I had double pneumonia, and then took a week off from being diagnosed with that and then 2 of my 3 kids and I ended up with Strep Throat!.....so, we are getting back to normal now....back into a regular routine and started exersizing over the last month also (after sicknesses)....I bought that Jillian Michaels workout on theWii and WOW......she's a killer!.....but it is fun and my children absolutely have a blast with it too......HUMMMMM let's see now.....did I say yet how much I miss my husband????? Well, I do.....this is our 2nd Christmas apart and the kids are really sad too....:( He is a little down also and I would like for all you prayer warriors out there to please lift his name up in prayer....His name is Christian......Well, I suppose that's all for today!.....Make sure you visit me......I am going to TRY to get back into doing this!!!!! Love to all!

1 comments:

9ndhouse- Katie said...

Hi! Glad to see your still kicking!! I wondered if ya'll were sick or something. Happy to hear your feeling better. Will be praying for you and your husband for sure, it is a lonely time to be without a spouse or loved one for Christmas. May HE comfort you and bring you both some special joy! Let me know how that exercising is going, I might have to invest in one!! :-) Katie