CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!


Ok.....I know, what a terrible, terrible blogging wannabe....LOL.....well, I have discovered my problem with blogging.....it's an 8 letter word that I am addicted to......FACEBOOK!!!! LOL.....Well, my new year's resolution is to blog at LEAST once per week and keep up with it.....It truly is the best way to let everyone in on what's happening in our little corner of the World......Ok....I have lots to talk about! For Starters, my Hubby will be home in about a month....we do not have the exact day, but about a month from now....I cannot WAIT!!!! It has been a very long deployment this time, but we thank God that it looks like about 14 months instead of 15 months (if all goes as planned).....THEN, in June we leave for our next destination, FORT BLISS, TEXAS!!!!!! We are really excited for the change.....We have been stationed here at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii now for 8 years and I had the normal military wife's 3 year itch to move after the 1st nine months!!! LOL...so, we have been too far away for far too long!!!! It has been a true joy and blessing to have had the opportunity to experience Hawaii, with all of it's beauty, but now, it is time to move on...We are sooooo excited and although we've been told that Fort Bliss is ANYTHING BUT blissful, home is where the Army sends us, and we will make the best out of wherever we are and whatever we do.....We had a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS SEASON and so much has happened I cannot begin to tell you all, but, once again, we are truly blessed, we will miss Hawaii terribly (lanakila especially), but we are truly looking forward to a new start in a new place....New Beginnings.....EXCITEMENT........

2 comments:

9ndhouse- Katie said...

I'm addicted to Facebook too! It's crazy how much time I sit at the computer! Ha! Good luck with your blogging goals!!

crazy4chai said...

hahah....Thanks Katie!....I am addicted to playing scrabble sooooo badly...I just love it....It's like, while the kids are schooling, I get to play until it's grading time!!! LOL...But, I am lucky that I only have 2 to grade right now....my youngest is just learning to read this year and will start her work next year!....Hey....I'll try to find ya on Facebook and then we can play some scrabble together!...LOL (like I need ANOTHER reason to waste more time, right?)