CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

On-Island Vacation!



Hi All!.....I know, I know...it has been a whole week! But we have been very, very busy.....busy getting ready for a little on-island vacation this week....We had a good time.....the kids and I went to Waikiki for a couple of days...It was refreshing....Believe it or not, I really did have a relaxing time! One of my bestest buddies, Jean, came down with her WONDERFUL family...(jean, beautiful Mother of 7 children)......and she treated us to Dinner at the Hotel's restaurant called Biba's!....it was fantastic as usual....she even got my oldest child, AJ LOVING Calamari....geesh... He has not shut up about it since! Squid, YUCK......squishy, slimy, in my mouth.....gross....I would rather have onion rings! Hehe...then we went up to our room and the kids played some card games while Jean and I talked....It was really, really nice.....and OF COURSE, we ordered room service (Ethan's FAVORITE thing to do at the Hotel) and we enjoyed lots and lots of ice cream.....banana splits to be exact!! Plus, some NUMMY apple pie and mac nut ice cream!....The kids are already asking, "when are we going to the hotel again Mommy"....UGH....they think money grows on trees.....(boy, I wish)
Now, I am just looking so forward and I am so stinkin' excited about my Stampin' Up card camp I'm having on Monday night!.......another besty friend, Nikki is the demonstrator....she's nervous, but it's just us homefolks...nothing to be scared of......we have been planning this for weeks! Everything has been planned and all that is left to do is show up with food and we're ready to party!!!!! I love making cards!!!!......I hope ya'll that are on island can come!!!! Give me a call and let me know! There are limited spaces available! (How's that for a shameless plug for my show!!! LOL ))))........Have a great Friday everyone!!!!!! I'll give you an update after the party! Love to all!

0 comments: