CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stampin' Party


I'm sooo sad that it is over! I had a Stampin' Up Card Camp Party yesterday!!!! It was sooo much fun and all you ladies that came out to join us, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.......It was absolutely wonderful to have a great group of ladies to fellowship with and to be creative with....It was sooo much fun....We had a GREAT turnout too......we had 14 all together including the kids and I was busy with them and didn't get to "socialize" like I normally would, BUT there will be MORE PARTIES!!!!!! LOL.....Thanks to my friend, Jackie for offering her home up to me because she has much more room.....she was soooo wonderful! She is one of my friends with 7 children and 1 on the way!!!!!! And she STILL did so much to help me...Thanks so much to Jackie......I really hope that everyone had as good of a time as I did....My motivation in doing these parties REALLY is not to get the gifts and have HIGH sales, etc.....It's all about getting together with friends, Old friends, new friends, and strangers who are soon to be new friends! Last night I tried to create an atmosphere to get everyone into an early Holiday Spirit and I made all kinds of Holiday treats and some decorations, and I had 2 crock pots going with hot cocoa in one and hot apple cider in the other....THE SMELLS COMING FROM THAT HOUSE WERE DIVINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I believe that I achieved my goal, and I cannot wait to do the next one!!!!!!! I ended up getting very sick though....I woke up this morning having a bronchial type cough and yellow junk pouring out of every hole in my head!!! It was horrible...for those of you who know me, you know that KATHY is sick when she doesn't even feel like shopping on payday! Thanks so much to my friend, Larae, for making me make a list and sending her to the grocery store for me!! You were a lifesaver....thanks so much! So, I DO feel better tonight though, so hopefully it was just a weird day! Everyone have a WONDERFUL DAY !!!!! Love to you ALL!!!!! :)

2 comments:

9ndhouse- Katie said...

Glad you had such a great time!!! It really is a lot of fun to get together with other ladies! Your card looks very nice, I'm not sure I could get it all on so straight!! Now, take care of that cold and start feeling better!! It's really depressing when you can't go shopping! :-)
BTW- I tagged you for a picture tag game, it brightened up my morning to look through my pictures. Hope it does the same for you! Check it out on my blog. Thanks!!

crazy4chai said...

Hey thanks Katie.....I don't understand tagging and all that.....kinda new to all this....I'd be happy to participate if you write back and tell me what I'm supposed to do!!!!! LOL.....Hope you have a great day!