CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm a Bad Blogger

Ok....everyone I'm sorry......I am such a bad blogger!!!! I'll try to get better, I promise! Well, I am Really excited about Monday & Tuesday......my kids and I are going on a little Mini-Vacation for Fall Break.......We're staying on Island of course, but going to Waikiki for a couple of days to have fun and relax! We LOVE going down there and soaking up the sun and enjoying our beautiful Hawaii....We are also thinking about Daddy.....we're very sad because it is his Birthday on Saturday, Oct. 4........we HATE it that he isn't here with us to celebrate......HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY......(you're almost as old as me!)......Ok...that's all for now.....Hopefully, I'll have more to say next time.....Please, everyone say a prayer for me.....I go to the Dr tomorrow to get the results of bloodwork I had done a couple of weeks ago.....Pray that the Dr can know what is going on with me and can help me!!! Thanks! Have a great day!

2 comments:

9ndhouse- Katie said...

Have a great mini-vacation!! Happy Birthday to your Hubby! and Your on my prayer list!! :-)

Anonymous said...

How did the doctor go? Have a great vacay...