CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

FIREPROOF, FIREPROOF, FIREPROOF

Hi All......sorry, once again.....I've been super busy with Life and all of it's craziness to even THINK about my poor lonely blog....LOL Well, we've had another great week of Homeschooling....I love it more and more each day....when I see all of the gasoline that I am NOT running out of my vehicle daily and NOT having to help my kids with homework and NOT having to communicate with teachers that are totally clueless.....it really makes my life much, much easier!!!!

NOW, onto my latest excitement!!!! I had the PLEASURE of going to the movies with my church Sunday School Group on Saturday evening....We went to see FIREPROOF...with Kirk Cameron....I went totally not expecting much, but was pleasantly suprised.....most of the actors in the film were totally amateurs, but, some of them TRULY acted amazingly!...Of course, Mr. Kirk Cameron was phenominal, but, I was impressed with many of the others as well...Another surprise to me was the comedic relief throughout the entire production....It was not what I expected with such a serious subject matter, but it was Hillarious!!!!!! It makes you laugh and cry....that's a Great Movie! I don't know (nor do I care) what Ebert & Roeper think, but Mrs Foster gives it 2 thumbs UP......Brilliant! Have a great week all!

2 comments:

9ndhouse- Katie said...

Can't wait to see it!! Thanks for the review!!

crazy4chai said...

No Prob Katie!!!! Anyone who IS married or is GOING TO BE MARRIED, needs to watch this movie!!!! It is breathtaking at times! Enjoy and let me know what you think!