CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fantastic News!







For those of you who don't already know, my gorgeous husband is serving in Iraq right now and is due to come home mid-late March 2009....Well, I FINALLY got to see him on the computer last night, and he gave me FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! He says that it looks that he will be coming home around Love Day INSTEAD of the later dates, so....that cuts about 30 days or so off of that ticker that you see counting down the moments on my sidebar!!!!!! That is awesome news......well, today, I'm off to the crop to see all of my bestest friends (well, those of them in Hawaii, anyways...:( ) and I always look forward to my Thursdays because it is such an uplifting time for me....YAYYYYYYYY it's Thursday again!!!!!!!! Everyone else have a blessed day and ALOHA!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is GREAT news!!!!! SO you have to tell me..what is the deal with the hat Christian is wearing..its a new look eh? You didn't have to add that you ment your bestest friends that are in Hawaii...lol..I know you love me...Kisses and hugs and I miss you guys!@

crazy4chai said...

hahaha tisha...I was thinking of you And Kiki and Janice and several more bestest friens and I love you all!!!! I didn't want any of you guys to think that you weren't my bestest friends!!!!! I LOVE MY COWBOY.....(well, he pretends for me! haha)

Anonymous said...

LOL..You know me..I like to make myself feel special. LOL..I like the cowboy look..I'm still getting used to him not looking that much like adam sandler anymore..lol..Oh the changes..I love you guys!

9ndhouse- Katie said...

Great news for you!!! Hope it all works out and he is home sooner than expected!! God bless our soldiers and their families!!

crazy4chai said...

Thanks for that nice comment Katie...It's always nice to hear that some people out there really do appreciate what my husband does....It means a lot to him as well....God Bless