CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I STILL LOVE THURSDAY!!!!!!


I hate to say "I told you so", but Thursdays are just the BEST! This Thursday was just no exception! I started off my day with "early morning quiet time" and a cup of my AWESOME hot chai tea, and the kids came downstairs for school and everyone was just doing EVERYTHING that they were supposed to do! Then I took the kids to school and did something out of the ordinary....I parked my car, went inside to the office, and WITHDREW MY CHILDREN FROM PUBLIC SCHOOL AND I FEEL SOOOO RELIEVED AND HAPPY AND CONTENT in our decision to homeschool them ALL....Yes, I did NOT stutter folks......ALL 3 OF THEM....The "Long of the Short of it" (haha Jean!), is, that I've been disobeying the Holy Spirit now for at least 3 years about the homeschooling....I started off homeschooling my oldest son, through 2nd grade and then, because somewhere along the way, somebody convinced me that I wasn't "capable" of homeschooling my 2nd child Ethan, who is MILDLY autistic, & I believed them and put all my kids in public school.....well, I have seen the light! I am so excited about our new journey, and I truly feel that God has placed MANY, MANY homeschooling families in my life to FINALLY get me to obey HIM.....and the way I look at it if Jean & Jackie, and Katie can do it with 7 children then, SURELY I can do it with my 3! LOL....Just everyone keep us in your prayers while we transition into our new little world! Thanks to you all for your support!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are doing what you want in life. I think if you feel more comfortable homeschooling your children then go for it! My kids are in Public school and they love it...but that is just my choice. I feel everyone should be able to do as they please and be happy in life. My children are also in church on Sundays and go to the AWANA program on Wednesday life and they love it! Austin really enjoys anything that has to do with learning about the Lord. Laci listens and soaks it in but doesn't show the interest that Austin does but I know she is learning. Once again I want to say I am proud of you for following your heart.