CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

WOW It's been a While....


THE OLD ME



THE NEW ME


OK......it really HAS been a while, huh????!!!!! Sorry all who care! We have been busy, busy, busy incorporating school into our daily lives.....It hasn't been all that big of a struggle though....On most days, it is really, really working out....on others, sometimes, it has been a challenge because on some days, LIFE just happens and throws a curve ball into our schedule....So, please pray for us as we are adjusting and trying to work out all the little "kinks" of our new lives.....:) Just a quick little prayer request.....I've had a lot going on with my body lately....for those of you who don't know, I had Gastric Bypass about 2 1/2 years ago and have dropped a drastic amount of weight and I did it all in a very short amount of time, so, in the process, my body suffered for a long time from malnutrition, and because of this, my body has said, "WHOOOOAAAAAA what have you done, here????".....so, I have many, many different issues going on and I went today and gave about 2 gallons of blood to get everything checked into....Please pray that God will give the Dr wisdom to figure out what is going on and give me the strength to just keep on breathing...LOL.....Most of my long time dear friends who know me, know that I try to stay upbeat most of the time, but for those of you who are NEW friends, all you have heard me do lately is whine about how sick and tired I am all the time...so, I want that new me to leave, and I want my old me, back (well, not the 350 pound me).....but, please everyone pray that everything gets fixed so that I can be the Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Niece, and Friend that HE has created me to be......Love in Christ..........Chatty

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your family are always in my prayers. I am one of the friends who have known you a while and I have never known you to be a whiner...things must be rough right now. Love ya girly...

crazy4chai said...

Well, thanks Leticia....I know that as we get older (well not you, you're still a baby), but, for the rest of us, I expect to not feel like I'm 20 every day...but, I don't think I should feel like I'm 60 every day...so, I really hope they find out what's going on with me too! Thanks for reading my blog and keeping in touch with me! I miss you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

BY THE WAY i REALLY MISS HAWAII..i NEVER THOUGHT i WOULD BUT i DO NOW. i MIGHT HAVE TO COME VISIT BEFORE YOU AND CHRISTIAN LEAVE.

crazy4chai said...

C'mmon girl while you still can....Christian's DROS date to leave the Island is in June 2009...that's only 9 months, and you know they have you leave earlier than that, so, I'd love to see you if you could get the tickets!! Thanksgiving would be WONDERFUL with you guys out here! I love it anyways, so, that would make it even better! Love ya!

9ndhouse- Katie said...

I think you look great!! I totally understand about wanting to feel better, will be praying for you. Hopefully it isn't anything major and you'll soon be a new-old you! Having been pregnant most of the last 12 years and nursing in between, my hormones have been on a roller coaster ride; lately my body is returning to normal (whatever that is) and I'm trying to lose some weight, exercise and feel better but I'm a little cranky and I hurt like I'm 80!
Hang in there, I'm sure your on the right track!! :-) Katie S.

crazy4chai said...

Thanks Katie! It's been a long road, but, I am happy with the results of the weight loss, but everything else might be suffering in the process!....But, all in all, I am happy with the decision that I made and it has made my life MUCH easier in every way imagineable....thanks for your prayers...I'll update everyone as soon as I find out!