CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SO HAPPY WITH HOMESCHOOLING!!!!!


Hey all....I know, I know, I have NOT been a good blogger this past week, but, in my defense, I have been a little busier than I used to be! LOL I began homeschooling my children last week and it is ABSOLUTELY SURPRISINGLY WONDERFUL, having them home with me! I really felt that I would be "giving up my me-time" and that I would be resentful of the "sacrifice" that I chose to make, but I am very, very, very happy with the decision that we have made.....I can ALREADY see more confidence in both of them, and even though they have little quirks that drive me insane (distracted VERY easily), for the most part, they are really good kids and I am very proud of them.....We are still kind of struggling with our schedule, but that has a lot to do with me not being able to roll myself out of the bed until 8:30 or so every morning! That is soooo not me!!! I really do feel that you sleep 1/2 the day away if you aren't up by at LEAST 7:00-7:30 am....I've always been a morning person....as long as I can remember way back when...but, lately, with all my issues I've been having (medically), I have been worn out...and my kids are just wonderful.....!!!! They are leaving me alone so that I CAN rest......(of course, if they leave me alone and don't wake me up, .......school doesn't start yet...hahaha)...Momma ain't NO DUMMY!!!!! Well, really, that's all I have to tell you about for now.....just wanted to give a little update on how the new situation is working out so nicely! Thanks for all of your prayers!!!!!!

2 comments:

9ndhouse- Katie said...

So glad everything is going so well for you! Homeschooling can be a lot of fun, and it is made to follow your schedule and roll with the flow. Relax and enjoy it! :-D Katie

crazy4chai said...

Thanks Katie, I am enjoying the freedom that it gives us to adjust it however we need too...it is sooooo much easier and soooo much better for my kids! God is sooo Good! Thanks for always stopping by!