CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

LABOR DAY


Hey everyone! Hope that all of you had as wonderful of a Labor Day as I did! I just think it is funny that we have a Holiday (which nobody works on) (or most people anyways), that is called Labor Day when, in actuality it is a day off from Labor.....isn't that an oxymoron? I believe it is! haha....But, it was a wonderful time today....so much better than yesterday! (but anything HAD to be better than yesterday LOL).....I had a really, really nice time at Nikki's today along with our friends, Connie & Joe, and our new friends, Misty & Joe and their BEAUTIFUL family! They are a wonderful nice young Christian couple who also attend what I believe to be the BEST CHURCH IN THE UNIVERSE, Lanakila Baptist in Hawaii, and have found many, many, many things in common.....God NEVER does ANYTHING by accident! Yet again, he has placed even more people in my life who can relate to very similar circumstances....My saviour NEVER ceases to amaze me! I am soooo excited by our new found friends, and cannot wait to get to know them better! Tomorrow is our on post Bible Study called PWOC (protestant women of the chapel) and I have joined a class about Ruth and Judges....It is going to be awesome....I am soooo excited I think that is why I'm having trouble getting to sleep.....tomorrow is our first official class! Ok, I need to stop and try to get some sleep....I hope you all had as great of a day as I did! Hey, does Jerry Lewis still have his telethon on Labor Day???? (is he still living???)...I used to ALWAYS watch it every year...it was a tradition in my house....I believe this is the 1st year in my life that I never watched ANY of it at all! Sorry Jerry! Talk to you later in the week!! Love you all and have a Blessed Day!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

YAY, we did have fun, kinda went crazy and we didn't really do what we had planned all along but it was fun! The kids ALL played so good together too, I was so happy!

Anonymous said...

My labor day went by way to fast. I didn't have friends to share it with but it was ok. I'm glad you guys had such a good time.