CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oh my Goodness is It OVER yet??????

Ok.....I suppose that yesterday's blog must have stirred up some anger in the fires of Hell...Let me give you the FAST version.....Last night, went to sleep.....had a nightmare (I truly believe a prophetic dream) and then woke up and have been awake since 3 am.....In this dream I was being attacked by the ugliest creature I have ever imagined (I believe a demon), and there was a woman (which makes no sense to me since angels according to my Bible are males), anyways, she told me I had to make this creature lunge at me and she had some kind of weapon in her hand which I could not see, but I awoke at 3 am with that thing lerching at me and it was just the scariest thing ever....so, I began praying.....and didn't stop all day long.....because, from the moment the sun broke over the horizon, I cannot count how many MAJOR incidents took place that even if only 1 of those things happened, it would throw off anyone for the whole day! Just to give the brief rundown...almost involved in 2 car accidents, well, 3 if you count that I almost hit a man carrying a baby who just walked out into the middle of the street from behind a tall parked vehicle that I could not see....I barely got stopped in time.....that was all on the way to church this morning...and also on the way to church, I had to explain why the "man" at Starbucks was wearing makeup and acting like a girl, and I was just honest (and blunt) and said right in front of the "man" that he was confused and that he was "lost" and he needed Jesus Christ....I smiled and told him to have a nice day.....so, then after church...oh I forgot...my computer kinda crashed, so, I was stopping at Best Buy to get the Geek Squad to look at it, and they did not give a good report, and my children locked us out of the truck we were driving and we had to call and get someone from Ford to come out and unlock the car....the keys were left in it with the motor running (thanks to my beautiful, wonderful, CHILDREN...) HEHEHE.....so, we were stranded there for a little while....then I went home and was going to barricade myself in my house and hide from the world, while waiting on the next hammer to fall, and my wonderful friend Nikki, called and said that she was taking me to church before I even had a chance to tell her that I was afraid to leave my house....She said she already KNEW that I was going to say that, so that was why she called to offer the ride so that I would have NO EXCUSE of giving into the stress! Thank you Nikki....today (and most days) You are truly a Godsent Friend!!!!! The rest of today has been really, really good and I'm looking forward to our Beach outing and our cookout tomorrow!!! Everyone have a great Labor Day!!!!!

3 comments:

9ndhouse- Katie said...

Oh my! What a day you had! What a wonderful friend Nikki is to think ahead :-) God bless your friendship!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say about that is WOW! Just WOW. What a day!!!!

crazy4chai said...

Oh yes! Although Nikki and I are relatively new friends, she has proven to be a VERY good friend in a VERY short amount of time! Our families are sooo close, our children play very well together, and I have a really good Godly woman as a friend that I can go to with anything! And she "cracks me up", all the time! Thanks so much for your kind words Katie!