CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

WE ARE GOING TO CHURCH TOMORROW~

Did everyone hear that LOUD and CLEAR????? I don't care if we are puking our guts up or coughing up a lung, WE ARE GOING TO CHURCH TOMORROW!!!! LOL......Well, really, there has been NOTHING funny about it....I am so sick of being sick! But thanks to one of my goodest, bestest friends, Jean, I have made a list of things to do to try to keep my family healthier and more resistant to all of these bugs that keep coming around! We sooooo miss getting to come to church on a regular basis....Because of my husband being deployed to Iraq, and us getting sick, oh, and of course, gasoline prices don't help either, we have not been able to attend regularly...But, I am putting my foot down NOW....I have been raised by a Wonderful, Godly Mother who pretty much taught me that whenever the church doors are open, if we weren't drawing our last breath, we should be there! So, call it habit, call it conviction, call it whatever you want, I'M GOING TO BE IN CHURCH PRETTY MUCH EVERY TIME THE DOORS ARE OPEN! I love my church and my church family!!!! I have never been involved with such a loving, giving, caring church in my entire life! Praise the Lord! And now, another one of my goodest, bestest friends Nikki is joining my Awesome church tomorrow and that just makes it an even BETTER reason to love the church even more! Oh, my church is Lanakila Baptist Church in Waipahu, HI......Out here in the middle of the Pacific Ocean in paradise!!!!! It will be one of the hardest things to do when we have to leave our little paradise.....but, ARMY life....some of you know how it goes! Ok......enough....Love to all of you and everyone have a BLESSED SUNDAY!!!

0 comments: