CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

AHHHHH Saturday!

How nice and beautiful Saturdays can be...Especially here in Hawaii....Beautiful sunshine, kids outside playing, nice breeze, and in the house...ahhhhhh peace and quiet....ok......I'm done rubbing it all in....LOL Just having a quiet Saturday afternoon in paradise, but very excited about tonight! My friend, Nikki, invited me to go with her and another friend, Rachelle, to a card making workshop.......so, I hired a sitter for the evening and just cannot wait to get out of this house....we've been cooped up in here all week with illness and I am sooo excited to get to go out with my friends, mingle with ADULTS and be creative all at the same time!!! Woohoo!! Everyone have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Awesome! I can't wait to go out tonight, we're going to have lots of fun!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you have people there to mingle with. I swear I don't fit in with anyone here. Have fun!

crazy4chai said...

Hey Tish,

You're still pretty new to your area....hang in there, you'll find peoples...you always do!!!