CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sick Again Sunday




Hey everyone.....it is another Sick Sunday......Ethan was hacking all night long......all of us are sick again....we all woke up coughing and sore throats, THIS IS GETTING REALLY OLD........But, if you read my blog yesterday, then you know I have to share the end results of Melly's hair with you all......I couldn't decide which picture to post, so I'm posting a few!.....Please keep us all in your prayers....the kids really don't need to miss anymore school.....(and I need my sanity)....hahahaha So, since we are sick, we held church in our living room.....Melody sang a special (East to West) and then AJ played "Mr. Russ" and doubled as "Pastor Wygle"....he told one of the opening pastor jokes (he actually told a funny one though, he-he) and then Brother Ethan opened us up in prayer and then "Pastor AJ" delivered the sermon from Keys for Kids and did a fabulous job.......so, even though it was a "mock" service, they were truly lifting their voices up to the Lord in praise, and I know that he was pleased.....Everyone have a blessed day in the Lord and have a wonderful week......We Love you ALL!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Nikki said...

UGH, sorry y'all are sick again/still. I hope it passes VERY quickly.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you guys are sick! I think it is awesome that even though you didn't go to church..you guys still worshiped in you own way at your house...YOU GO GIRL!