CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I JUST LOOOVVVVEEEE THURSDAYS




Well, if I HAD to pick a favorite day of the week, besides Sundays, it would have to be Thursdays....there are different reasons for my LOVE of Thursdays...1st of all, when I wake up and realize that it Thursday, then I know that tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!! Secondly, I love Thursdays soooo much that it used to be my "Pajama Day" when I made it a luxury for me to not get dressed and go ANYWHERE, or do ANYTHING but stay at home and relax in my pj's....ahhhhh I used to just LOVE pajama day.....well, then I started having to actually leave my house on Thursdays to take my kids to school in the mornings and pick them up in the afternoon.....but, I stay in my pajamas when I do it and nobody knows any different!!! (except for the gate guards that have to check my id)....OH WELL...so, NOW I have a combined Bible Study/Scrapbook Crop that I participate in every Thursday, so, since I don't believe the other ladies would appreciate PAJAMA DAY as much as I do, I have decided to give up the pajamas on Thursdays and actually get dressed! But, I LOVE the Bible Study & Crop on Thursdays....I love the book we are reading, "Passionate Housewives Desperate for God"......It is AMAZING.!!!!!!! There are many other words to describe it, but that one kind of sums it all up into one word....So, once again, for those of you who just didn't understand me......




I LOVE THURSDAY!



Love to all of you !!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great weekend! Stay safe!

5 comments:

9ndhouse- Katie said...

I just love something about thursdays too. I think the excitement about the coming weekend is a lot of it! We also have our piano lessons and grocery shopping on thursday, which means I get to go to town!, breaking up the hum hum of everyday homeschooling. Ending the day with water aerobics at the ymca makes it even better! Enjoyed your blog! Mother of 7

Nikki said...

YAY!!!!!!! Thursdays! There the bestest. Oh, Chicken Noodle Soup and Cheesecake Bars....hehehe

Anonymous said...

I don't love Thursday as much as you...I prefer Fridays because it is my last day of work and I am just excited for the weekend. I am glad that you love thursdays though..lol

crazy4chai said...

Hey thanks 9ndhouse! Wow, you are the 3rd Godly woman that He has placed in my path with 7 children! Believe it or not, I have 2 friends who also have 7 children, and they homeschool (one is taking a break for 1 semester), but WOW...what a wonderful family you have...I'll be sure to check in on your blog and add you to my list! Have a wonderful day!

9ndhouse- Katie said...

Thank you, I love hearing that there are more *crazy* people out there with big families!! :-) Happy Labor Day!!!