CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

MONDAY BLAH

Another Monday......aghhhh...the nice, peaceful weekend is over and we are back to the regular week of drudgery...hahaha....just joking.....We've had a pretty good day around here....AJ is bored to death because his curriculum has yet to arrive...It has been shipped and should be here by Wednesday...he says he's bored and ready to start school, but on Thursday, we'll see if he has changed his mind...While having him tested we have found (and yes, we were forwarned) that he is WAYYYYYY behind in English (and Hawaii public school claimed he was WAYYYYY ahead of his peers by 3-4 years)----scarey.......so, we have to play catch up in that subject and a couple of bumps in the road for his math as well....(not as bad as the English though)...so, we're gonna get him caught up and then begin on 6th Grade curriculum.....he is a fast worker (when he doesn't play with his fingers and stare endlessly into the distance at absolutely nothing)...LOL We'll be fine...He's a great kid.....I had a blast at the Card Camp on Saturday night! I'm gonna post a couple of pics of what I made there....I am sooo excited about making my own stuff.....CREATIVITY!!! Who would've thunk it! Me---Kathy----creative???? Well, enjoy the pics and I'll talk to you more later

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the monkey..Just love it!

Nikki said...

I didn't see your monkey one, that's really cute!! I LOVE it.

crazy4chai said...

Thanks....I love the sock monkey too! Christian told me he liked it and wanted me to try to make him a real sock monkey...I asked him if he lost his mind!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL. My grandma makes sock monkeys maybe I can get her to make one for Christian..LOL..I have no idea what use he would have for it though...crazy boy....lol.

crazy4chai said...

Hahahaha...that is too funny Tisha....If you can let me know how much the materials are and I'll pay your grandma to make it!!!! That would be a great Christmas gag gift for him!!! LOL